COACHING     CONSULTING

business

INTERIM MANAGER
 
 
 
 

Your Partner in Maximizing Potential

WHO ARE WE


We are a Finnish company serving both domestic and international customers operating in the Nordics. Around 60% of our current clients operate in the global marketplace, with the remaining 40% operating in Finland. Although solely run by its founder, Tiina Lehti-Lehtonen, Max Potential also works and collaborates with entrepreneurs called “Star Alliance Coaches”.

WHAT WE DO


Max Potential offers a wide array of services ranging from professional coaching to consulting and interim management. We have the documented ability to serve you at any level of your organization in whatever capacity we may be most useful. Whether it may be as a trusted advisor to top management or a hands-on coach for employees.

WHY TO CHOOSE US


In our experience a true partnership with our clients, combined with creative, innovative and actionable solutions are the keys to long-lasting success. Like our clients, we are always looking to improve ourselves. Hence, we invest tremendous resources in constantly developing our skills and focus on creating an environment that fosters growth.


We have already made excellent results together:

                                   

This website may use Cookies
This website may use Cookies in order to work better. At anytime you can disable or manage it in your browser's settings. Using our website, means you agree with Cookies usage.

OK, I understand or More Info
Find us on Facebook
Cookies Information
This website may use Cookies in order to work better. At anytime you can disable or manage it in your browser's settings. Using our website, means you agree with Cookies usage.
OK, I understand